Jump On with us for a unique Melbourne-based small-group winery tour through the marvelous Yarra Valley wine region.
The Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine-growing area with over a hundred and fifty wineries, many of which are open to the public for wine tastings and purchases. It’s located about an hour’s drive from the city of Melbourne.
Here’s what to expect on a typical day tour with Jump On Tours.
- Start at two convenient pick up locations in the Melbourne CBD and Lilydale.
- Visit Domaine Chandon for an award-winning sparkling wine tasting, or Yering Station, Oakridge Wines or some of the many other wineries and vineyards to sample some of their fine wines.
- Included lunch at one of the following superb wineries: Many Hands, Soumah Wines, Steels Gate Wines, Tokar Estate or Zonzo Estate.
- Taste locally made artisan cheeses and other produce at the Yarra Valley Dairy.
- Finish the day with some chocolate tasting and ice cream at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery.
- CBD pick ups from two convenient Melbourne locations between 8.45am and 9.30am. A stop in Lilydale as well.
- Return to Melbourne pick up locations between 5.00pm and 5.30pm.
Please note that the itinerary described above is indicative only and the actual visits may vary from tour to tour depending on winery availability.